We're committed to helping people learn the truth about cannabis.
At Green Flower Media, we partner with leaders, entrepreneurs, scientists, and icons from around the industry to create e-learning content that helps people get more involved with cannabis, advance their careers, train their teams, and replace myths with facts.
We believe a reliable, trusted source of cannabis education is the key to breaking down stigmas and empowering businesses, investors, advocates, researchers, and enthusiasts.
If shaping the future of cannabis education gets you excited, we encourage you to apply for one of our open positions.
We are always on the lookout for top tier talent. If you do not see any open positions that match your skill set, you can still send your contact info and resume email@example.com
Benefits & Perks
Our HQ in Ventura on the California coast provides easy access to incredible surfing, world-class hiking trails, plus tons of bars and restaurants.
Amazing health coverage, parental leave, unlimited PTO and paid holidays.
Learning & Personal Growth
Get access to all our training programs plus a tuition reimbursement.
Friendly, impact-first work environment with a strong company vision.
Cultivate The Tribe
Lead & Grow Your Realm
Trust Is Our Currency
Break New Ground
Be Open & Curious
Be Thoughtful & Over Communicate
Take Care of Yourself & Others
Shannon BrantleyExecutive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer at Green Flower
We collectively work hard together, have fun together and move the organization forward together.
Gregory FryeExecutive Online Editor at Green Flower
The energy and the culture of this company resonate deeply with me. Max and Stephanie, our COO, have been great mentors to me over the years, and I can't imagine working anywhere else. I wouldn't want to! I feel so blessed to have found a mission and a team I love being a part of, where I get to be creative, embrace new challenges, and work with awesome people.
Erin CairesPartnerships Manager at Green Flower Media
I've been working for Green Flower from the beginning and cannot tell you how many times I've been so unbelievably grateful for our company culture and values. It really is an open, collaborative, fun, and rewarding place to work. Yes, it's hard work, but every single person on the team is as committed as the next to helping us succeed.
Eric LichtenbergAffiliate Manager at Green Flower
Green Flower has offered me the opportunity to be a part of positive change in the world. It is here that coworkers have become family. Where failing (fast) isn't a denigrating experience, but celebrated and encouraged...as nothing grows an individual like the experience of not getting it right. Here at Green Flower we foster the culture and live the words.
Executive Editor - Cannabis Business
The Green Flower blog is an important part of our business. It attracts new readers through SEO and social sharing. It builds our credibility with thorough, value-driven content. It engages our current audience and keeps them as fans and followers. It helps us drive the marketing and sales efforts of our products. It allows us to collaborate with partners and experts by profiling their business or giving them a place to post. To succeed at all these goals, we need a visionary, hard-working executive editor to guide the strategy, team, tactics, and priority of the blog.
- Proven working experience as a Business Editor (we will be asking for samples and references)
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- BS degree in Journalism or in related field
- Cannabis writing/editing experience essential
- It is essential that you have good understanding of the publication procedures, rules, regulations, and are abreast with the current developments in the industry.
- Should have excellent editing skills and have exceptional command over verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to deliver quality work on the given time, even when required to function under tight deadlines.
- Should be creative, self motivated, self driven, attention to detail, and be able to function independently as well as work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong editorial voice. Business focused is best.
- Editorial project management.
- Branding / using editorial to create a trusted voice.
- Attracting, managing, and engaging with writers.
- SEO / marketing research / blog optimization.
- Marketing data analytics.
If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
This position is 9am-6pm and is located on-site in Ventura, CA
If you see any open positions that match your skill set, send your contact info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Flower does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate is hired who was submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Green Flower.